Monday, March 14, 2011

Crystal Renn Dons Marni, obtains straight down With Chanel Surfboard

You can add up Crystal Renn, Chanel surfboards, Marni and variations dancing among our instead a few obsessions, so we are completely digging StyleCaster’s “Surfer” video, which incorporates every one and every one among these amazing things. ”Surfer” is simply one portion of one's site’s Renn include series, which also consists of a breathtaking vogue editorial, an job interview as well as a much more narrative short film. All Crystal, all the time? Yes, please!

We’ve included the Chanel uk surfboard-starring, Dusan Reljin and Hilde Pettersen Reljin-directed clip below. Relatedly, it appears like Renn is simply as cuckoo for Karl as we are: “I recommend to jump for joy that'll be considered a soft release of what i truly do [when I worked for Karl]. I recommend i've to say ıt experienced been the moment in time of my job and becoming there, becoming in entrance of him, having him photo me. I just still help keep in ideas thinking of ‘I recommend can it get more trusted than this?’ You know? I feel that at that point in time I had to say I may have to still help keep heading from here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment